Land Access

Mineral exploration licences are granted by the NSW government as the owner of the minerals, rock and coal. Mining is not allowed under an exploration licence.

All explorers must have a written land access agreement with the landowner before they can enter a property and carry out any exploration. By agreement between the NSW Government, the NSW Minerals Council and the NSW Farmers a modern standard template for land access is available.  For more information about land access click on the topic below.

See an overview of all current Anchor Resources Projects.


News and Information

What's happening at Anchor Resources...

Half Yearly Report and Accounts


10/03/2017 - Half Yearly Report and Accounts - PDF

Quarterly Activities


Quarterly Activities and Quarterly Cash Flow Report Dec 2016 - PDF